“Breaking Bread with La Brea Bakery” Coming to Seattle on August 7, 2014
All are welcome to enjoy free bread in celebration of La Brea Bakery’s 25th Anniversary with an eight-day bread sampling tour of Seattle
WHAT: To celebrate 25 years of dedication to the craft of artisan baking, La Brea Bakery is proud to bring their fresh-baked bread to Seattle for an eight-day sampling tour.
· La Brea Bakery Bread Masters (brand ambassadors) will be visiting buzzing metropolitan and suburban spots and handing out fresh-baked bread to bring a delicious surprise to Seattle
· At the sampling locations – which are all open to the public – guests will enjoy complimentary loaves from La Brea Bakery’s line of artisan breads and La Brea Bakery coupons
· Consumers will have the chance to win La Brea Bakery prizes by posting photos from sampling locations on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #BreakingBread
· La Brea Bakery will be sharing updates from the tour using #BreakingBread and invites fans to follow along on Twitter and Instagram @labreabakery
WHEN: Thursday, August 7, 2014 – Sunday, August 10, 2014
Wednesday, August 13, 2014- Saturday, August 16, 2014
WHERE: The Breaking Bread tour will be moving throughout the city daily targeting the best sampling locations to bring joy to the people of Seattle and the surrounding suburbs. La Brea Bakery will share confirmed sampling locations and times in advance of the tour.
- Downtown: University Street Station & Westlake Station – Thursday, August 7, 8:45 a.m.
- Capitol Hill: Broadway East, between E Roy St. & E Mercer St. – Friday, August 8, 5:00 p.m.
- PhinneyWood: N 85th Street between Greenwood Ave. N & 1st Ave. NW – Saturday, August 9, 12:00 p.m.
- West Seattle: Harbor Ave SW & California Way SW – Wednesday, August 13, 8:00 a.m.
· Seattle residents breaking bread together
· La Brea Bakery Bread Masters providing complimentary samples around iconic Seattle hot spots
About La Brea Bakery:
La Brea Bakery is continually ranked as the premier artisan bread brand in the country. Founded in 1989, La Brea Bakery is recognized for its commitment to offering only high-quality and authentic culinary experiences to consumers and foodservice professionals. The bakery operates a flagship storefront in Los Angeles, in addition to a casual dining restaurant in Anaheim, CA. La Brea Bakery breads are available at major food retailers nationwide. La Brea Bakery is owned by ARYZTA, LLC, a leading manufacturer and distributor of bread, buns, cookies, pizza and other premium baked goods. Visit www.labreabakery.com for more information, become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/labreabakery, or follow La Brea Bakery on Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram @labreabakery.